Introducing "at home workouts" for seniors who are looking for better health!
SITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION: PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK BACK AS MORE INFORMATION IS BEING ADDED ALL THE TIME!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING WHILE WE BUILD THE BEST ONLINE RESOURCE FOR AT HOME WORKOUTS!
Consider an at home workout plan!
Seniors are currently entering a time where you are either trying to prevent diseases OR they have been diagnosed with a condition and are needing to learn ways to cope with it. They want quality of life!
We are living longer, but we are also dying longer!
Home workouts and nutrition plans are the best answer to preventing many of today's biggest killers such as heart disease, cancers, diabetes and stroke. If you are not currently exercising or including optimum nutrition in your daily routine, you may become one of these statistics!
Starting a home workout plan and learning to make better food choices are easier than you think! Please take the time to educate yourself using this website.
We have included many pre-designed home workout plans, balance exercises, cardiovascular training plans and stretching ideas. In addition, we have designed simple, disease-specific exercise prescriptions for those with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, knee/hip osteoarthritis, cancer, back pain and osteoporosis.
In addition, countless hours researching the best nutrition plan to help you reach your goals has been included. Many top personal trainers say, "80% of the battle is your nutrition plan!" The nutrition plan we recommend is designed to kick your carbohydrate cravings and to end dangerous blood sugar spikes that can lead to insulin resistance or type two diabetes. It will also help you to release stubborn fat easier. It is truly a lifestyle and is NOT a DIET!
We hope you enjoy your new lifestyle and will continue to add new research articles and exercise ideas to help you in your quest for a healthier body!
Yours in health,Kristen & Jason Parker, Founders of www.homeworkoutsforseniors.com
- About Us
- Learn about our exercise philosophy and educational backgrounds along with our home workout plan and philosophy
- Your Home Workout Plan. What To Do Before You Start.
- It is always important to talk to your doctor before starting a home workout plan. This is even more important if any of the following apply to your current medical condition:
- Home Exercise Equipment
- Suggestions for home exercise equipment that works for all budgets
- Your Home Workout Plans
- An easy to follow overview of your home workout plans that includes resistance training, cardiovascular conditioning, stretches and balance exercises
- Pre-Designed Workouts
- Pre-designed workouts for seniors of all levels. Beginner, intermediate and advanced training levels are included
- Strength Exercises
- Strength exercises are easily done to help build muscle, increase bone density, increase energy and improve joint support
- Cardiovascular Training
- Cardiovascular training is an important part of your home workout plan. Cardiovascular exercise will help to melt away body fat, improve heart function and increase energy levels.
- Balance Exercises
- Easy balance exercises that can be done in the comfort of your home to help reduce the risk of falls!
- Stretches are shown and explained to help lengthen tight muscles in your body. These are best done after the muscles are warmed up properly (such as after a cardio workout).
- Exercise and Diseases
- Exercise and diseases are discussed with emphasis on the prevention and management of diseases. Specific exercise recommendations for common chronic diseases are also provided
- Nutrition is 80% of the battle! Learn what nutrition plan we recommend to maximize your results and live healthier!
- Fitness Store
- Visit our fitness store to buy fitness equipment, exercise DVDs and books on wellness and health.
- Aging Inspiration
- Aging inspiration page full of individuals who have taken control over their health and are living amazing lives!
- Read the testimonials of many people who have a better quality of life through our home exercise and nutrition plan
- Health Links
- Health links offer more information on fitness, wellness, nutrition, supplementation and disease prevention.
- Contact Us
- Contact us through our email link